Lets Design Blog is a great platform for sharing your opinions, stories and voice with our audience and accepts informative and thought-provoking guest blogs and articles.
Our aim has always been to educate the readers about a variety of topics related to the web designing and digital marketing field that they seek help and advice on.
We are excited and look forward to receiving your write-ups and publishing them. But for that you need to go through our guidelines and ensure that you adhere to them as otherwise your article can get rejected.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for well-researched content that’s relatable and consists of actionable tips.
Try to avoid jargons and stuffy articles as we don’t encourage that. We also love a more conversational tone with a tinge of humour. Here are certain points that you need to pay attention to.
Our Content Guidelines
- You should send us blogs that are more than 600 words.
- The articles should be submitted in the text or Word format
- The article should be 100 percent unique. Plagiarised content is not to be accepted.
- We also encourage the use of images. So if relevant you can also include images. They should be optimised like in jpg or png format for the web.
- You should also include a brief author bio for the article at its end. The bio should include the links to their Social profiles like FB, Twitter and G+
The topics may include the following –
- Digital Marketing
- Web Design and Development
- HTML 5
- Responsive Design
- Mobile Apps
- Inspiration and more
Author Bio Guidelines
An author bio will be required by us to be provided at the end of the article. You should include the following in the author bio: –
- Your full name
- A brief author bio
- A hyperlink for the business home page or your own personal website
- A headshot (if possible)
You can send your writeups to the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rejection of Articles
Just submitting the article will not ensure that it will be accepted for publishing. We can reject the content if is –
- Does Not Meet the Guidelines Mentioned Above
- Inaccurate or False Information Provided
- Written Poorly with Excessive Grammatical Mistakes
Search terms –
Web design blog
web design guest post sites
website designing blog
guest post site “Web design”
Website design “guest post site”
Web design inurl:writeus
web design blog inurl:write-for-us